BlogPed

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Some more links

As the late early adopter, I thought I'd send a few links that might be interesting to our mixed audience:

Here's a very basic infor-abot sort of piece (with one of my fave titles):
http://www-writing.berkeley.edu/TESL-EJ/ej22/int.html

This blog is a rich resource for lots of other blogs--and Nick is one of my favorite people as well as being the Bedford St. Martin's Director of New Media (or some such title). Nick is also extremely accessible and available--I don't think he sleeps; he's always online!
http://ncarbone.blogspot.com/2004/06/blogs-and-teaching.html

This one was written by another friend
http://www.insidehighered.com/views/2005/04/04/hochman

and the next day, this appeared
http://www.insidehighered.com/views/2005/04/05/mclemee

I do think we should keep this blog going while Dom is away. . . when Caristi returns, he can jump in and we can continue this as a support piece for the 7 of us.
ccp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home